Advantages for Registered Members
My Own Church is the ideal solution for members who use the Internet to manage their personal finances and business. My Own Church gives members secure and personal access to the information in their family and member records. Registered users can log in and perform any of the following tasks in My Own Church:
- Manage their own church records and keep personal information accurate and up to date. For example, members who move or change phone numbers can quickly and easily log in and update this information for themselves. No need to call the church, fill out and submit paper forms, and then wait for someone at the church to update their records.
- Add a record for a new family member.
- View their personal giving history.
- Upload a family photo and individual photos of individual family members.
- Pull your own contribution statements next year to get ready for your taxes early!
Web-savvy members gain the freedom to update their information at any time—all without paper forms or phone calls to the parish office. Changes are processed electronically and without the delays typically experienced from the processing of paper forms. Note that any changes a member makes to his or her record must first be approved by an authorized church administrator so there may be a short delay in getting a record updated.