What if you could reach out and touch God’s love, and NEVER be the same?
Everyone is fighting an invisible battle:
– negative thoughts, secret sins, and unhealthy relationships
– destructive habits, idols, and false identities
– resentments and bitter wounds that never seem to heal
Unbound is a ministry of healing in which a trained prayer team prays with individuals to assist them in overcoming the spiritual obstacles they encounter in their path of Christian discipleship and take hold of greater freedom in Christ. This ministry uses the Five Keys of the Unbound model of deliverance developed by Heart of the Father Ministries (heartofthefather.com). Individuals who come for Unbound prayer share their personal story related to the area where they sense they need freedom and are led by the prayer team through a series of prayers based on the Five Keys of Unbound:
▪First Key: Repentance and Faith ▪ Second Key: Forgiveness ▪ Third Key: Renunciation
▪Fourth Key: Taking Authority ▪ Fifth Key: The Father’s Blessing
Examples of situations where Unbound prayer can be an effective help for individuals include:
- Marital/family discord
- Inability to forgive
- Relationship struggles
- Habitual sin
- Persistently negative view of God or self
- Chronic fear, anxiety or sadness
- Stalled spiritual life
- Anywhere in your life where you feel “stuck” and desire greater freedom
Unbound Prayer does not replace the ordinary means of growth in the Christian life such as personal prayer and the sacraments. Nor does it replace the ordinary means of human development such as counseling and other forms of psychological support. It serves as an additional tool that addresses the specifically spiritual influences that are frequently a part of any personal problem.
Want to Schedule an Unbound Prayer Session?
For questions, please contact Michele Laurain at firstname.lastname@example.org or 813-388-8169
Register Now for Unbound Basic Ministry Training
Virtual Basic Ministry Training: once a week, for 6 weeks. August 10th-Sept 14th, 2021
Includes optional In-Person “workshop” Saturday, September 18, at St. Timothy
Virtual Basic Unbound Training
A 6 week series, 1x per week 6:30pm-8:00pm,
beginning August 10, 2021
The Unbound Basic Ministry Training will guide you through the lessons in the Unbound Basic Ministry Training Video. Through sound biblical teaching and thought-provoking activities, God will enable you and your ministry team to:
• Help others access the power of the Gospel through the practical application of Unbound’s Five Keys
• Gain deeper understanding of the Five Keys
• Learn the practical steps of leading an Unbound ministry session
• Understand the best practices for a good Unbound ministry session
• Use a person-centered, non-confrontational approach to deliverance prayer
• Utilize the free Ministry Resources made available by Heart of the Father Ministries
• Distinguish the importance of the intercessory role in an Unbound ministry session
• Speak the Father’s blessing as you lean into the Holy Spirit to listen to the Father’s heart for each individual
The Unbound Basic Training Study Program is designed to give you the essential understanding for conducting an Unbound Ministry session.
• Access to Zoom
• The $20 Unbound Basic Ministry Training Workbook which is the participant component of the Unbound Basic Ministry Training Study Program can be purchased from our local Unbound team at St. Timothy or St. Lawrence, by contacting email@example.com. We can only accept exact cash or check at that time. It can also be purchased online at the Heart of the Father website. Click here.
• Optional: The Unbound book called Unbound: A Practical Guide to Deliverance” can be purchased on the Heart of the Father website or Amazon. Click here.