What if you could reach out and touch God’s love, and NEVER be the same?
Everyone is fighting an invisible battle:
– negative thoughts, secret sins, and unhealthy relationships
– destructive habits, idols, and false identities
– resentments and bitter wounds that never seem to heal
Unbound is a ministry of healing in which a trained prayer team prays with individuals to assist them in overcoming the spiritual obstacles they encounter in their path of Christian discipleship and take hold of greater freedom in Christ. This ministry uses the Five Keys of the Unbound model of deliverance developed by Heart of the Father Ministries (heartofthefather.com). Individuals who come for Unbound prayer share their personal story related to the area where they sense they need freedom and are led by the prayer team through a series of prayers based on the Five Keys of Unbound:
▪First Key: Repentance and Faith ▪ Second Key: Forgiveness ▪ Third Key: Renunciation
▪Fourth Key: Taking Authority ▪ Fifth Key: The Father’s Blessing
Examples of situations where Unbound prayer can be an effective help for individuals include:
- Marital/family discord
- Inability to forgive
- Relationship struggles
- Habitual sin
- Persistently negative view of God or self
- Chronic fear, anxiety or sadness
- Stalled spiritual life
- Anywhere in your life where you feel “stuck” and desire greater freedom
Unbound Prayer does not replace the ordinary means of growth in the Christian life such as personal prayer and the sacraments. Nor does it replace the ordinary means of human development such as counseling and other forms of psychological support. It serves as an additional tool that addresses the specifically spiritual influences that are frequently a part of any personal problem.
Want to Schedule an Unbound Prayer Session?
For questions, please contact Michele Laurain at email@example.com or 813-388-8169
TWO NEW EVENTS presented by Unbound Ministry:
1. One-Day “Encounter Christ Through Unbound” Day Retreat + Information Seminar: Saturday, July 31, 2021 from 9a-4p
2. Virtual Basic Ministry Training: once a week, for 6 weeks. August 10th-Sept 14th, 2021
“Encounter Christ Through Unbound”
Saturday, July 31, 2021 9a-4p
This one-day event is designed to introduce you to the Unbound Healing and Deliverance Ministry and the power it can have in your personal life as a Christian. It is also intended to answer any questions you may have if you are considering registering for the Basic Ministry training beginning on Tuesday, August 10, via Zoom.
You will hear how deliverance ministry began in the earliest beginnings of Christianity and the impact it can have on opening your eyes to the healing and restoration God has for each one of us. By the end of the day, you will understand what Unbound is, what a prayer session looks like, and have an understanding of the 5 keys of Unbound which are deeply rooted in the Gospel teachings. You will have an opportunity for a private prayer session as well.
9:30 am – meet and greet in Parish Hall/sign-in/breakfast
10am – Morning Session
12-12:30pm – Lunch: *please pack a bagged lunch* refrigerators & microwaves available. Our closest drive thrus may be too far away to get back in time for the afternoon talks.
12:30-2pm – Video Presentation + Group Discussion
2pm-4pm: optional Unbound prayer sessions will be available
4pm-5pm: optional Sacrament of Reconciliation available
5:30pm – Mass
The One Day Retreat is FREE!
Instead, we ask that you pray for our ministry, the team, and all those in attendance.
Please note: The $20 Basic Ministry Training Workbooks & the $10 “Unbound: A Practical Guide to Deliverance” book will be available for purchase. We can only accept exact cash or check at this time. If you would like to order any materials online, you can click here. Our rooms can run a little cold, you may want a light sweater!
Virtual Basic Unbound Training
A 6 week series, 1x per week 6:30pm-8:00pm,
beginning August 10, 2021
The Unbound Basic Ministry Training will guide you through the lessons in the Unbound Basic Ministry Training Video. Through sound biblical teaching and thought-provoking activities, God will enable you and your ministry team to:
• Help others access the power of the Gospel through the practical application of Unbound’s Five Keys
• Gain deeper understanding of the Five Keys
• Learn the practical steps of leading an Unbound ministry session
• Understand the best practices for a good Unbound ministry session
• Use a person-centered, non-confrontational approach to deliverance prayer
• Utilize the free Ministry Resources made available by Heart of the Father Ministries
• Distinguish the importance of the intercessory role in an Unbound ministry session
• Speak the Father’s blessing as you lean into the Holy Spirit to listen to the Father’s heart for each individual
The Unbound Basic Training Study Program is designed to give you the essential understanding for conducting an Unbound Ministry session.
• Access to Zoom
• Watch the “Video #2” Unbound Ministry session. It will be presented during the July 31st day retreat. If you are not attending the Day Retreat, a one time viewing will be shown on August 3rd via Zoom, 6:30pm-8pm. “Video #2” will not be shown during the 6 week training.
• The Unbound Basic Ministry Training Workbook: $20; it is the participant component of the Unbound Basic Ministry Training Study Program. If you are attending the July 31st One Day Retreat, you can purchase it at that time or online at the Heart of the Father website. Click here. We can only accept exact cash or check at that time.
• Optional: The Unbound book called Unbound: A Practical Guide to Deliverance”. This will also be available for purchase for $10 on July 31st, or it can be purchased on the Heart of the Father website or Amazon. Click here.