St. Timothy Fall Festival Sponsorship
The St. Timothy Fall Festival Committee invites you to sponsor the 2023 festival to be held on October 13 and 14th. Click here for more info about sponsorship packages and to pay online or print the form by clicking here and then mail with check to the parish office.
Volunteers needed for setup/breakdown, soccer challenge, silent auction, clean up, beer/wine, games, parking, Dunkees for the Dunk Tank and much more…. Click here to sign up for a volunteer spot!
The Cornhole tournament begins at 4pm on Saturday, October 14. Register a team of 2. Must be 12 years old to play. Single elimination. First prize is a $100 Amazon Gift Certificate! Limited space. Click here to register your team!
The 2023 Fall Festival Family Fun Run/Walk Is On October 14th
Although registration for a t-shirt is closed, you can still participate in this year’s Fun Run/Walk!
- Saturday, October 14th In-Person One Mile Fun Run with Fellow Parishioners on the church grounds starting at 8:00 a.m. The course consists of a one-mile loop around St. Tim’s Church and Mother Teresa of Calcutta School grounds. Post-run fruit and refreshments provided!!!
- Virtually anytime during October. If you aren’t available to join us in-person on October 14th, you may do your own run/walk at a date/time convenient for you. Basically, gather your family, select a one-mile route, wear this year’s Fall Festival t-shirts or one from prior years, and run/walk as fast or as slow as you want. It’s that simple!
T-SHIRT PACKET PICKUP FOR THOSE PARISHIONERS WHO REGISTERED BEFORE 9/18/2023:
You have three options to pick up your t-shirts, plus some extra goodies, as follows:
- Sunday, October 8 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the Parish Center (basically after all morning masses), or
- Saturday, October 14 starting at 7:15 a.m. at St. Timothy’s Church before the in-person run/walk or
- During church office hours on Monday, October 9 through Friday, October 13.
If you have any questions about the Fun Run, please contact the Event Chair, Linda Thorpe, 813-781-8959, Roger Caruso, 813-767-0071, email@example.com or Deacon Glenn Smith, 813-968-1077, firstname.lastname@example.org.