As an oversight committee, our mission is to provide advice and counsel to the pastor, assisting him in the sound financial operation of the parish. We seek to promote and maintain fiscal responsibility in the administration of the parish and through its many ministries It is through communication and cooperation among parish administrators and parish ministries that we are good stewards of God’s great gifts.
- Provide advice and counsel to the pastor regarding financial matters.
- Prepare, review, revise and submit annual budgets for approval by the pastor.
- Uniform/standardize financial reporting for all parish ministries
- Provide advice and counsel to the pastor and/or appropriate lay person on capital projects.
- Prepare, review, revise and submit long range financial plan/strategic plan to the pastor.
- Keep parishioners informed as to the financial status of the parish.
- Involvement in parish debt reduction program.