THE 2023 FALL FESTIVAL FAMILY FUN RUN/WALK IS ON OCTOBER 14TH
Although registration for a t-shirt is closed, you can still participate in this year’s Fun Run/Walk!
- Saturday, October 14th In-Person One Mile Fun Run with Fellow Parishioners on the church grounds starting at 8:00 a.m. The course consists of a one-mile loop around St. Tim’s Church and Mother Teresa of Calcutta School grounds. Post-run fruit and refreshments provided!!!
- Virtually anytime during October. If you aren’t available to join us in-person on October 14th, you may do your own run/walk at a date/time convenient for you. Basically, gather your family, select a one-mile route, wear this year’s Fall Festival t-shirts or one from prior years, and run/walk as fast or as slow as you want. It’s that simple!
T-SHIRT PACKET PICKUP FOR THOSE PARISHIONERS WHO REGISTERED BEFORE 9/18/2023:
You have three options to pick up your t-shirts, plus some extra goodies, as follows:
- Sunday, October 8 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the Parish Center (basically after all morning masses), or
- Saturday, October 14 starting at 7:15 a.m. at St. Timothy’s Church before the in-person run/walk or
- During church office hours on Monday, October 9 through Friday, October 13.
If you have any questions about the Fun Run, please contact the Event Chair, Linda Thorpe, 813-781-8959, Roger Caruso, 813-767-0071, email@example.com or Deacon Glenn Smith, 813-968-1077, firstname.lastname@example.org.